Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hmmm...what's new with us? Well, Sapphie is growing like a weed, and talking more than ever. She's getting pretty strong and finally likes to lay on her tummy! Also, we started baby yoga and have gone twice already...I think I'll have to get some photos and blog about that on another day. Overall, we've had a busy couple of weeks! Here are some of my favorite new photos:


She's found her thumb!

Naked-y girl in mummy's office!


My favorite activity was last weekend. We went to Peru for a visit with Auntie Lucy and Uncle John. Kevin and I love going to see them. Our visits there are always so enjoyable, and very relaxing. They love to go with the flow, which is Kevin's favorite weekend activity. We arrived late on Friday, after a great roadtrip with Penelope and Colin. Mummy and Papa were there too, and Lucy had a yummy picnic spread ready for us to eat. John and I wasted no time starting up our first Dubie meeting in over a year! Colin was initiated, and Penelope was turned down on account of her fear of commitment. I love the Dubie Club.
Saturday, we didn't plan a thing, just had a great breakfast and decided we would just let the day decide our plans. Kevin, Colin and Penelope went up to Stratton for some spring skiing/snowboarding. Lucy, Sapphie and I watched a family video, then John took us out to lunch. We walked around in Manchester village, visited the Equinox. It was a fabulous afternoon, almost 70 degrees! Sunday, we had a huge breakfast and then we all went to the Vermont Country Store...then too Manchester, and then home! I hope we go back again soon. There are a few pictures in my slideshow, and even more on Penelope's blog. Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...