Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Monkey Feet

Sapphie is a monkey. For almost 2 weeks now, she has been clapping her feet - not her hands, and she does it on command! This video isn't great because I took it on my phone, but check it out:



We have a bunch of other exciting things going on too! She said her first word, which was book. It comes out "ba!" and she says it almost every time you give her a book. And I was so sure her first word would be dog...

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last few weeks. I can't believe she'll be 8 months tomorrow! I'll post a big slideshow later in the week.


Here she is, lounging in Zoe's floatie. She loves it.
Auntie Hannah gave her a mohawk!!

In the garden with mummy and Cabot

At Flatbread in Waitsfield with the Manguals


3 comments:

Unknown said...

My darling little Sapphers! How very clever!!! I have to tell you, Sapphie, that Lalla can clap with her feet, too! I don't think I ever knew I could do that until I tried it after seeing you do it...SO much more meaningful to clap with your feet than to clap with your hands!! Thanks for the lesson!! xxx

Kathleen said...

DARLING DARLING DARLING SAPPHIE --YOU AMAZING LOVELY LITTLE GIRL...
EMMA SHE IS REALLY REALLY TRYING TO TALK YOU CAN SEE HER MOUTHING THE WORDS WITH YOU!!! BUT THIS IS TOO, TOO CLEVER OF HER....AH THE AGE OF ELECTRONICS...WHAT WILL SHE DO WITH ALL THE MILLIONS OF IMAGES SHE WILL HAVE OF HER SELF BY THE TIME SHE IS 18?...EGAD...THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS...IS WONDERFUL!!! SEE YOU SUNDAY!!! BIG SMOOCHES!!!

Christina and Brian said...

Cutest little monkey ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...