Friday, May 21, 2010

Sunday Fun (by Kevin)

Since January Sapphire and I shared most of the day on Sunday's together doing all sorts of things. Emma had restarted Cabaret practice so that meant I had Sapphire all to myself. Some Sunday's were great and others were so so. I tried to fill the days with activities around the house and run errands. We generally had a lot of fun. I recently snapped a couple of pictures from a couple of the Sunday outings. Now that Emma is in her performance during the whole month of May it will not be long and the whole family will be back together on Sunday's doing fun family activities.
Out back with the dogs (dogs not pictured)
Sapphire loves her back pack carrier We recently made a trip to Lowe's one Sunday to pick up some items
We had a lunch date in my truck before we hit Lowe's to do some shopping Sapphire drove that day









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...