Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bathtime for...three!

Remember how I was so worried about bathtime, and what I was going to do? Well, I figured out quickly that bathtime for two is no longer. We now have bathtime for three!! It's a blast. The few times I've tried to have a bath with Sapphie alone, she's had a meltdown and demanded that Teo take a bath with us. A few times she even suggested that Daddy join us, and I had to explain that the bathtub isn't big enough. I don't know if she'll remember the days when it was just us, but I will always cherish them...as well as the many more baths ahead, even if it is three of us stuffed in there!
I can't believe how easily she has adjusted to the new addition. Here are some pics.

Watching "Peter Rabbit going in McGregor's Garden" as she calls it


Sapphie loves reading to Teo, and he adores her already!



Peek-a-boo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...