Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sapphie is Two Months!

We've had a great 2 weeks with visits from Hannah and the Manguals, and also another road trip down to the condo. Sapphie is a great traveler and we're looking forward to going to Massachusetts in March.
Yesterday, we went to the pediatrician. Sapphie weighed in at 11lbs 9oz and is 23" long - 75th percentile for both!
I've started working again and Sapphie comes with me. We have a great set up and so far, it's working very well.
That's it for the latest update, enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

my god how many adorable outfits does this child have?...I am going to start saving all the project runways for her!!! she will be my little fashionesta protegee!!! daddy is going to be up to his ears in his ladies finery!!! she is too beautiful and she looks precious in everything!!!! kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...