Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Loco Vaca (part II; by Kevin)

I would like to take a quick moment and travel back to a 2008 post entitled “Loco Vaca” about that estrogen crazed cow 2944. If you did not read that post you must do so because it has turned into a cult classic. Well, let me introduce you to 5277.

Would you ever believe me if I told you that the Gervais Family let 2944 reproduce and generate another female offspring? Well they did, and I am proud to introduce to you 5277, daughter of 2944. 5277 is as wild as her mother because, as they say, the apple does not fall far from the tree. A quick history on 5277: she had her first calf about a month ago and is just starting her productive life as a milk cow. She is now in the same herd as her mom, is as wild and territorial as her mom, and has no problem pushing us humans around.

I have been on the look out for 5277 since I was told that she is the daughter of 2944 and had recently “calved in”. Well today, we finally met and it was very cordial. Not like the time I met mommy, that’s for sure! She let me say hello, take a picture of her, and then stroll on by. I guess she was not in the mood today for a rumble, but I have been fore-warned to watch out for her. I wonder what the future holds for me and 5277 and if we will dance some day like I did with 2944? For now I just wanted to introduce you to her and make sure you are aware that the company you keep is a direct reflection of the type of person you are. 2944 has already painted the canvas for what we expect out of her daughter 5277.

Will she live up to the hype? I guess we will see.


To be continued……..

3 comments:

Penelope said...

She seems innocent enough, doesn't she? What a pretty little nose!

Hanushka said...

No way, she's got the devil in her eyes!

Unknown said...

I agree with Hannah! And check out the whiskers! I bet she can twitch each one independently, a sure sign of the witch in her! A twitchy witchy female bovine...witch out, Kevin! Oops! Of course, I meant watch out, Kevin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...