Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back Blog

Kristen, you're going to kill me. I'm trying to stay ahead with these photos but it's so hard! I'm behind.
We've just had the most amazing weekend at the Kouri's, and Sapphie met some of the family including her great grandpa Kouri. I've got nearly 200 photos to sort through, and also realized that I never posted pictures from the beginning of March! So we'll have to see those first.
Sapphie now laughs (a lot), and smiles all the time. She talks non-stop in the mornings and loves for me to read to her. She also loves to do exercises with her daddy, who makes some great sound effects that make her laugh.
I don't have lots of pictures in this slideshow; they are mostly of our first visit to Newport. We had a great weekend with mama and papa LaLa, and auntie P. Oh and of course all 4 dogs!
Next week, Sapphie will be 3 months old. I can't believe it! By then, I promise to blog about the wonderful trip to MA and share all of the photos with you. For now, enjoy these:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These piccies are classic! I love the ones of Kev asleep with Sapphie. You should do 1 every month or year til she's all grown up and make a collage of them! Thanks for sharing these precious moments with us all. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...