Thursday, November 5, 2009

Enjoying the fall

Sapphie turned 10 months last week. Her major new things this month are: a tooth coming through at the beginning of October; pulling up (on everything); an all-nighter with Daddy, her first visit to Cabot Creamery; and, her first Halloween. We've had a great month!

I've been doing sign language with Sapphie since she was about 4 months old. Today, she signed "more" to her nanny during lunch! I'm so bummed to have missed it, but I'm really excited that my work has paid off. Hopefully, she'll start signing more and not get so frustrated when she's hungry.

Several months ago, Brett nick-named Sapphie "savage beast". She's really living up to this nickname, believe me. She screams, growls, and grunts, especially at her mummy and daddy. She kicks her grammy Liz in the arm, and pulls her mummy's hair. When strangers come along, however, she's all smiles. EVERYONE comments on how happy she is, and does she ever cry? Is she ever upset? We smile and say "of course not!". Enjoy the photos xoxo

p.s. Yesterday was the 1-year anniversary of my PhD, and I forgot. Our tree out front is so beautiful though, and I'm enjoying it just as much this year! Sapphie has already sat on the thick branches. I wonder if we'll still live here when she can climb it...

And by the way, I did get a copy of the Giving Tree. We read it all the time :)



1 comment:

Christina and Brian said...

I can't get over how grown up Sapphie looks in these photos! Wow, she is so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...