Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Geeking out with Uncle Ollie

Sapphie loves computers. It's a little unnerving, but she knows how to use an iPhone, iPad and an iTouch better than I do. And, we hardly ever let her play with them! Certain relatives, though, like to geek out and she knows exactly who they are and that they're a sucker for her requests (yes Uncle Ryan and Uncle Ollie, I'm talking to you).
She got Uncle Ollie on her birthday this Sunday. She said "come" in her soft voice and pointed to the bedroom, where she knows Colin keeps his computer. They had a blast taking computer pictures while I was enjoying Richard's amazing eggs Benedict and grilled venison steak for brunch. Here's some evidence:

Sapphie's famous "cheese!" face


Double trouble!



Ha! I caught them.


Then Auntie Hannah came and took Sapphie to Paris.

1 comment:

Christina and Brian said...

I love it! She is a very lucky little girl to have all these people around that love her so much! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks. I need some Sapphie time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...