Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome Baby Teo!!

It's a boy! We welcomed baby Teo on Sunday, February 13th at 7:37pm. Here are some pictures from around the big day.

Sapphie getting ready to be a big sister

Playing in the snow

On my due date, we went for a mummy-auntie snowshoe

Cabot waiting for the baby to arrive

Friday evening, drinking a virgin spice bloody mary.

Sunday morning, timing contractions...Just like with Sapphie, the dogs laid on the bed while I was in labor
At the hospital, in the tub. Just a few minutes away from meeting our baby!It's a boy!!!!! I still can't believe it.
Unlike Sapphie who was sleeping, Teo cried when he came out. He was pretty cozy in my belly.
He's a total mama's boy already
With auntie Hannah, about 1 hour old
Hello!
He had his first bath on Monday, February 14th and got a Valentine's Day hat.
Late on Monday, we went home!
So good to be out of the hospital and into my RL cashmere.
Sapphie's first meeting with Teo was amazing. She was so good!
She was so excited and climbed all over him
Squeezing "little my brother". You could tell she's been waiting for this baby to get here.



Exchanging gifts with the baby






Sapphie really thinks it's funny that Teo has "no teeth at all" (a line from Beatrix Potter)

She always says "I wanna hold that"
With LaLa
Sapphie now comes up to me and says "hold us both". It's so cute.

Snuggling "all together" as Sapphie saysHaving a morning snooze


2 comments:

Christina and Brian said...

Amazing! What beautiful pictures! I love them all.

Unknown said...

Every time I see these photographs and read your comments on each one, my heart swells and tears come. Your have excelled in raising Sapphire Elizabeth so far, and this shows in her gentleness toward Theodore Laurence( although there were a few moments of over-zealousness in the hugging department!) We just love your little family! Keep up the good job of parenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...