Friday, December 23, 2011

Hurray for the Holidays!!

This is my favorite time of year. It brings me so much joy! Starting with Thanksgiving, I get a warm and cozy feeling. It is a time to hang out with our loved ones, eat wonderful harvest food, and just enjoy our lives. Then we get snow (well, usually we get snow), and the spirit of the Holidays fills us with love and happiness. Gratefulness that we live in a beautiful part of the world, close to people we love, and that our lives are truly blessed.

This year especially, I am so grateful that I live close to family. Sapphie and Teo now have a cousin; Amelia is just 3 days old! She's also just 3 blocks away, and I can't wait to watch them grow up together.

I hope you enjoy this wonderful Holiday season too, and find many things to be thankful for. Happy Holidays and lots of love to everyone!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...