Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Like Auntie Like Niece, part One

Sapphie is small for her age. Her little feet are so tiny and she's still in size 6-9 months shoes! She's also very lean and petite. People call her a peanut, but Nonna Liz always says "she's not a peanut, she's just petite like her auntie Hannah." That got me to thinking how similar they are. See for yourself!

Here is a picture of Hannah as a newborn. I'm not sure of her age, but I'm guessing about 2 months.


And here is Sapphie at 2 months old. Don't they look like they could be sisters???

I think I'll do a 3-part installment, comparing Sapphie to each of her aunties. Sort of like Penelope's retrospect series. It's going to be so neat to see these family likenesses as she grows up. I can't wait to see whose eyes, nose, mouth she inherits. We are already quite certain that she has inherited my temper!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...