Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Like Auntie Like Niece, part Two

I've always been jealous of Kristen's hands. They are long, delicate, and so feminine. Everything that my hands are not. Of course I've grown to love my hands; they are perfect for working in the garden and they are quite small for my height. But growing up I was always so aware of how short and stubby my fingers were.
As you know, I'm posting a series to show how Sapphie is like each of her aunties. Luckily for her, Sapphie inherited her auntie Kristen's hands! I knew it as soon as she was born, and I was so excited. Maybe she'll play the piano with those long and beautiful hands!!!

Here is a picture of auntie Kiki's hand. Yes, she thought it was a little weird when I asked her to send it:

And here is Sapphie at 6 weeks old. Look at those fingers!!!I think she also has Kristen's toes but I won't bug her for a picture of those...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...