Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hilarious phrases by Sapphie

I'm so scared I'm going to forget the latest and funniest of Sapphie's vocabulary. Here are my favorites:

When she's feeling sorry for Teo - "poor guy"

When Kevin is talking too loud while Teo is sleeping - "No daddy stop that! That's not nice per Teo! He needs a good nap!"...or "no daddy that's not true!"

When she's been whining and I am visibly tired of it, she'll suddenly start talking in the sweetest little voice and say "Mummy, I'm talking like a normal person per you!"

When Cabot chews her shoes - "Babot, you're a bad boy up there!"

"No teeth at-all!"
"Mummy, I want some gunk (gum)"

Sapphie: "This goes in here."
Me: "No Sapphie, it doesn't."
Sapphie: "It dooze mummy, it dooze!" "I think so!"

When she first wakes up in the morning - "Wanna go for a walk or somefing?"

When we're hanging out doing nothing - "Can we go for a walk so I can enjoy my day?"

When she loves what I'm wearing, or likes the bag I'm carrying - "I love that mummy"

Often, she says "I want all them all"

When we are wearing the same shoes - "We all both have slip-flops!"

Almost daily now, when she gets the tofuti cuties out of the freezer by herself and it's not time for dessert so I take it away...she says "Gimme my ice cweam samich!!!!"

"Mummy, can we watch a show? I'm in charge!"

And she's always walking around like she is in charge. It's so funny. Here she is visiting a farm with Kevin, walking to give the goats some water, as if she owns the place!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...