Saturday, June 18, 2011

Papa

I don't know about you, but as long as I can remember, I was always a papa's girl. Well, not during my teen years of course, when I hated both my parents and everyone in my family, but when I was little. I loved my papa. Maybe it's because we're so much alike? I don't know. Of course, now that I'm a mummy, I have a whole new appreciation for my mummy. I now have strong relationships with both!

Recently, Papa has really started to bond with Sapphie. I don't know what it is about men and babies, but in my experience it seems like the man-baby bond doesn't really start - or doesn't become visibile - until the baby can talk. Now, Papa and Sapphie have a blast together. He brings her cookies from the truckstop. Model airplanes. They sing together, and horse around. She loves him so much. Now, she's learning to count in Spanish and she is so excited to show him! I recently witnessed a play date, and it was the coolest thing ever.


I'm gonna get you!


The bumble bee goes around the tree goes around the tree...



Fly like an airplane!



Again!!!!




I think she's a Papa's girl...although she does love her LaLa!! xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...